In the design and development of medical devices, safety, reliability, usability, and efficacy are paramount. Physical and digital prototyping play a vital role in helping medical device manufacturers define the problems that need solving, and to quickly iterate and explore solutions to get life-saving products to market faster. Join our experts at Flex, Jim Best, Program Manager, Principal Industrial Designer and Christian Raineri, Design & Engineering Director, and attend this DeviceTalks webinar, Advanced Prototyping to De-Risk and Accelerate Product Design.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The importance of prototyping to understand the user experience and create more user-centric products.
- To use reference design platforms to de-risk and accelerate time to market.
- When to use low-fidelity and high-fidelity prototyping.
- About methods to explore in physical and digital prototyping.
- State-of-the art tools including modeling, simulation, 3D printing and AR/VR.